We remove Malware, Virus, and Spyware Completely through Remote solution
Might be your computer has virus or any spyware, if you really don’t know about it then you could know via checking following things
- If your PC performing uneven – sometimes fine, sometimes slow.
- Are people in your address book responding to email messages you did not send
- If you are having trouble printing or if you keep getting weird, bullying pop-up messages
- If you’re seeing popup ads that won’t go away, or the homepage you set is gone when you are opening browser.
Then you may have picked up a virus or unwanted software installed or malware installed on your computer. You should take care of infections is important to stop file corruption or data loss.
Our technicians will be happy to help return infected technology to good health. They will take care of following things.
1. Diagnose and troubleshoot your PC with our antiviruses.
2. Provide an estimated cost for any additional repair(s) or upgrade(s) needed to provide a complete solution
3. Clean up registry and temporary files
4. Remove all viruses, spyware, rootkits and other malware
5. Optimize start-up and shutdown
6. Clean up menu, quick launch and taskbar shortcuts
7. Install critical system updates
8. Repair operating system issues including boot issues and blue screens
9. Test for proper functionality